Thursday, January 14, 2010

Young Mens Hair Styles I Am In My Mid Thirties. I Have A Young Face But An Old Hair Style. Any Advice?

I am in my mid thirties. I have a young face but an old hair style. Any advice? - young mens hair styles

I have a solid front, which means they would prefer a margin to a strip on the side door. I was told that "Funk It Up ', but not sure if I be good. If you have an idea of what could I do? Photos of men's hair does not like the hairdresser told me why I can not have that style and because I unmanageable hair as he is straight / wavy and thick. I am not vain, but rather poorly in this style, but do not shave your head or forehead exposed big! Arrrgghhhh!

2 comments:

chrisbel... said...

You can use the software to find the hair styles, although the facial features http://www.hairfinder.com/computerhairst your costume ...

vodbabe said...

It is interesting that my hair is young, but an old face.

Post a Comment