Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blood In Cervical Mucus Before Period Is Due Painful Cervix...and A Little Brown Blood?

Painful cervix...and a little brown blood? - blood in cervical mucus before period is due

I am currently 12dpo and earlier cramps and a small brown dye had my cervical mucus. A few hours later, I tried to slip a finger into my cervix to see if it is blood, the more I feel my time comes. As soon as I touched my neck hurts .... not normally. Nothing too serious, just enough so that I pull my finger back in a hurry. In addition, there was no blood available around the neck or in the channel. This is a sore throat sign of pregnancy? And there was no blood, blood, just before dark, that's my next period mean? Deadline for payment in 4 days.

2 comments:

blue & baby girl said...

We hope that is excluded 28 from this group so? Moron.

OK, so I will not help here, but could be a sign of a pregnancy, but other things like infection or dysplasia.

I would like you to your doctor and Gove Pop was a quick check.

Good luck xxx

Brooke said...

Neck pain as a sign of pregnancy? Enough! No!

Post a Comment