Friday, January 22, 2010

Fleece Lined Jeans How Do I Get Rid Of White Lines On My Pants?

How do I get rid of white lines on my pants? - fleece lined jeans

I'm an idiot ... I started a label with washing instructions and they have now vanished from a pair of very expensive (I think it has to be washed inside-out). They are hard to Carpenter-style Cotton, lined with fleece. As material cowboy inside, outside and fleece. They were dark brown, and white lines have now on. I believe this is the reason for detergents. That's all I can remember. Any idea how to get those white lines out?

2 comments:

deb m said...

Dissolve the powder first wash with warm water (not too much dust do) and clean and should

♫Singer♫ said...

Pre-washing or soaking inorder BI carb soda, then wash with liquid detergent, you had better qualifications

Post a Comment