Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dental Assistant Schools In Florida Finish Bachelors Or Back To Community College?

Finish bachelors or back to community college? - dental assistant schools in florida

I have a year to feel complete my degree in psychology and anthropology, but I know he will not be able to notice much of a job that I saw the one-year program to do something I get, I would I will be happy: dental treatment. In my area (Florida), certified dental assistants may 15/hr on average. But I would much financial help and have more time when I finish my degree .... but then you will probably find no work. I do not know what to do next year, I make my final and whether dental program and my conclusion at a later date. I want to be able to get a job, what is the best option?

BTW, this is the last year I want to be in school. I have no interest in school, all my friends who work in bad debts and at Starbucks, or Walmart.

1 comment:

wisegirl... said...

I think if you really interested to have a dental assistant, go ahead and might be interested later in a dentist. If I you I'd go there because you really have to go attend school, something to do with a degree in psychology.

Post a Comment