Thursday, February 11, 2010

Driftwood Candle Holders Making A Driftwood Candle Holder, What Should I Use To Bind Together The Wood?

Making a driftwood candle holder, what should I use to bind together the wood? - driftwood candle holders

The door I want to do floating candles for Christmas gifts this year. The most likely involvement of several pieces of driftwood, I would like to connect with each other, but I'm not sure that the best way to do shows without nails or screws. I will also add small shells and stones on him - I thought that with a hot glue gun, but I do not know how they will be maintained. Good ideas?

Here is something of an idea what I'm talking about ... but I doubt I'll find a nice room if you have to put several pieces together to obtain the desired effect ...

http://blogs.hgtv.com/hgtv/design/nyigf- ...

No comments:

Post a Comment