Thursday, February 25, 2010

7 Week Old Baby With Phlegm On The Chest SOOO Sick Please Help!!!!?

SOOO sick please help!!!!? - 7 week old baby with phlegm on the chest

3 weeks I was sick, I was at the doctor and the clinic and said that both different, I said had a sore throat .. the other says I have a virus, I think your pneumonia. I'm tired of this. I have a bad cold and cough, pale yellow, sometimes in the gag til I cough, my stuffy nose, but if I sleep or leave the pot Nedi us is a light yellow, very painful, and I have bad teeth, head, on the night my throat she began to scratch than a cold. Any proposal to have what you .. I tried ALOTof! Please help!

What my son 7 months and HES fell ill on Friday night brought me to the hospital and was diagnosed with croup, it is now Wednesday and still has that their symptoms, almost all the attacks of cought even vomiting, no fever, a load group, and runny nose, yellow mucus re-admitted yesterday foods and milk spit, almost half HES-power formula, the gas, he's very particular, childhood diseases HES, HES fight against sleep. Suggestions for him?
Please help if you send me some suggestions, or can they experienced and found something that is working for and / or let me know that would be great. I need to get better, so you better for my son.
Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment